VastRoot bodywork sessions use integrative methods and yogic breathwork to enhance physical health, increase bodily awareness, and create supportive space for you to release barriers and re-connect to the innately embedded wisdom that enables you to grow.
What are the Benefits?It’s no secret that massage is deeply relaxing. Yet therapeutic massage offers a wide range of health benefits that make it a powerful tool for preventive self-care and far more than just pampering.
Backed by clinical research, Western medicine is increasingly promoting massage therapy’s proven benefits. Doctors are now routinely prescribing bodywork for physical rehabilitation, injury recovery, stress management, circulatory issues, immune system health and preventive health regimens. More health insurance companies are beginning to cover massage therapy sessions, and often Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts offered as employee benefits will cover the cost of massage therapy. These are just some of the benefits that massage therapy offers:
- reduce stress, estimated to be a factor in upwards of 90% of all disease!
- decrease muscular pain & tension
- increase mobility & joint flexibility
- enhance immune system functioning
- promote healthy blood circulation & reduces blood pressure
- enhance delivery of oxygen and nutrients to all tissues and vital organs
- improve quality of sleep
- management of depression, anxiety and other psychological & emotional conditions
- increase athletic performance
- shorten recovery time and decrease in swelling & scare tissue after surgery or injury
- promote the health of the body’s largest organ – the skin!
- alleviate headache pain
- improve posture and support healthy spinal alignment
- reduce discomfort during pregnancy, ease labor, shorten hospital stays and improve post-partum rebound
- improve weight gain in pre-term infants
- and the list goes on!
Managing your health never felt this good!
VastRoot ModalitiesCat specializes in Integrative Massage that blends techniques from the following list of bodywork styles, but also offers treatments in any one modality. No matter what type of session you choose, the work you receive is always tailored to your unique needs. For a description of each, click here.
- East/West Integrative Massage (*Signature)
- Deep Tissue
- Myofascial Therapy
- Sports Massage
- Thai Massage
- Lymphatic Massage
- Chair Massage
Regular Rates (Single Session)
- 30 minutes………… $ 45
- 60 minutes………… $ 80
- 75 minutes………… $ 95
- 90 minutes………… $110
- 120 minutes……….. $140